Test Mark Industries is required to collect Sales Tax when shipping into the following states:
OHIO, VIRGINIA, FLORIDA, KENTUCKY and CALIFORNIA.
By selecting the Tax Exemption in the Personal Info section of your web order you are removing Sales Tax from your order and if you or your company does not have an exemption certificate on file with Test Mark Industries at the present time you must either Fax 330-426-2210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org an exemption certificate before we can ship your order.
- OHIO Single Use Exemption
- OHIO Blanket Exemption
- VIRGINIA Exemption
- VIRGINIA Resale Exemption
- FLORIDA Blanket Exemption
- KENTUCKY Exemption
- KENTUCKY Out-of-State
- KENTUCKY Resale Exemption
- CALIFORNIA General Resale
- CALIFORNIA Direct Payment Certificate
If the exemption you need is not listed above, below are external links to state tax websites where you should be able to access any exemption forms you may need.
Links to Sales & Use Forms
- Florida: https://dor.myflorida.com/dor/forms/index.html#sales
- DR-13 Annual Resale Certificate - Because the Certificate must be personalized for the individual taxpayer, we cannot provide it on our website. Businesses that do not have a certificate must register with the Department to get one. If you need a replacement certificate, contact your local service center or call 800-352-3671.
- Ohio: https://dw.ohio.gov/tax/dynamicforms/searchresults_st.asp
- Virginia: https://www.tax.virginia.gov/site.cfm?alias=salesusetax
- Kentucky: https://www.revenue.ky.gov/forms/cursalefrm.htm
- California: https://www.boe.ca.gov/formspubs/index.htm